back to school

the holidays finished this morning, routine is back in place, K started back in a new class with a new teacher, she goes to a small school of 300 which is really nice.

She was quite excited to go back and see her friends and meet her new teacher. Shes year 1 this year and in a year 1/2 class. We had to find her hat, schoolbag etc and make lunch. Thankfully getting up wasnt too hard as O woke around 6:30 so i was able to feed him before we all got up. Unfortunately L has a temp and is sick so no kindy this afternoon for her, Shes half asleep on the couch watching tv at the moment.

I thought that i would be sad about school going back and the end of the holidays but i was actually quite happy to return to routine this morning, its nice and I had been feeling a bit run down with all three at home for so long. I am glad that I have chosen to send them to conventional schooling, I dont think i would cope well homeschooling at all. its not something that i think would work well for K or me.

D

2 comments:

Puerhan said...
February 3, 2009 at 5:43 AM

"small school of 300" makes me chuckle! O&F go to a village school with a grand total of 60 pupils! :-) ...and there were only 200 at the primary school I went to but I didn't think it was *that* small..!

Azlemed said...
February 3, 2009 at 7:45 AM

its small compared to our closest school, its has over 400, I went to a primary school with over 500, and then to one with 120.

the closest high school to us is now over 1500, so 300 isnt that big.

60 sounds lovely.

Back to Home Back to Top SAHM Feminist. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.