shopping....

I want to get a nice top, something a bit cooler as i am finding most of mine are a bit warm or make me look pregnant. now there is nothing wrong with looking pregnant except when you arent and have just lost a baby its not a look you really want....

so I took the kids to ezibuy in the hope i might find something reasonable, but not a chance, anything size 18 or larger was like a tent shape and made me feel frumpy as all hell.

I saw a top i like at jean jones and one at kilt and i might just go and get one because i need a pick me up and something to wear to the LEC wine auction on saturday night.....

when quickly re reading this it seems all very rambly but thats kinda how i feel today, just all over the place in my head, sorta happy, sorta sad, grumpy, fat, unattractive, just a bit blah yet i want to feel good....

I also want to get a small piece of jewellery for myself to remember the lose by... any suggestions would be nice.

D

0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top SAHM Feminist. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.