back to the future lol

Well kind of, when we were little Rebecca and I would climb into bed with Mum and Dad on a Sunday morning and listen to the radio with them. One of our favourites was Constable Keith and Sniff. When I was at Caltex the other night I saw they had a CD of Constable Keith and Sniff, so I impulsively bought it.

the memories its bringing back are so cool as are the songs, like this old man, or if you're happy and you know it etc, its just so cool.

The girls love it, saying things like "grandma likes this song" and generally just bouncing along to the music. It s really neat to be able to share parts of my childhood with them, especially something like Constable Keith.


2 comments:

Puerhan said...
February 4, 2009 at 1:52 PM

I have a couple of postcards from them somewhere - 'cos I sent in a joke that they read out. (Still remember it to... What do baby apes sleep in? Apricots! strange to keep such a memory after all this time!)

Azlemed said...
February 4, 2009 at 4:08 PM

its amazing what memories we have stored. hope you are ok. D

Back to Home Back to Top SAHM Feminist. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.