parenting alone in the evenings....

For the next ten weeks, I am doing tuesdays by myself, Ben is doing a landmark forum thingy so is in wellington every tuesday evening.

I arent 100% happy about it, but sometimes there are advantages to getting the evening routine done by myself. its 6:20pm and O is in bed, the girls are in their nighties, we are just about to do reading and then off to bed for them too.... ah bliss....

have had a bit tummy cramp today, made me feel a bit uneasy and brought up thoughts from nearly 3 weeks ago.

I am all over the place on ttc... sometimes i just want to get pregnant again to get rid of the doubts etc, other times i think i arent ready to get pregnant yet, its such a roller coaster at times. its probably best if we wait, but its really hard, esp when you are more attuned to seeing pregnant women or babies around. One of the women from church brought us around a casserole last night which was really nice.

so my thoughts are a bit scrambled this evening, I think I will have a tv night, house is one and so is boston legal, i could do with a laugh. D

2 comments:

Puerhan said...
February 25, 2009 at 10:41 AM

Landmark Forum in Action by chance? Great if so and I highly recommend it if you get a chance also. So many people don't bother, but while the LF itself might provide big transformation, the LFIA helps bring all these into day-to-day life and gives great training in dealing with the ups-and-downs that follow such transformation!

If it's actually the SELP evenings, well then also great! Completing the whole "Curriculum for Living" is fantastic. The SELP course was one I found very challenging and tough going. I would've left it a few times if I had a different personality! Deep and far reaching results though. :-) Particularly around feelings of fitting in / belonging etc.

Azlemed said...
February 25, 2009 at 11:11 AM

i think its the lf in action one, I arent actually sure, will find out from him... might get him to blog about his experiences might help him a bit.

if hes allowed 10 weeks doing it, i figure i will probably look at doing it too....

Back to Home Back to Top SAHM Feminist. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.