sunburnt and tired

I helped out as a Marshall today at the Weetbix kids Tryathlon, it was awesome, there were over 1250 entries from 7 to 15 years of age.

This was the first time I had been to one of these events, its only the second year they have run one in Palmy. It was amazing, the kids looked like they were having a great time and its really neat seeing a wide range of children out there having a go at something different.

I was on a street intersection making sure cars didn't run the competitors over, it was great getting to yell encouragement at the children as they biked past. I would have preferred to have had some shade though as I am now a very pink person instead of my usual white, I did have a hat and sunnies on, its just my arms and neck that are really pink.

A friends daughter looked after the two littlies she is great with them, and they just love being with her, so over all I have had a nice day,

ps I managed to make a word cloud.... yay thanks to Puerhan for pointers on how to do it

1 comments:

Puerhan said...
March 5, 2009 at 9:47 AM

Cloud looks cool! :-)

Back to Home Back to Top SAHM Feminist. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.