making stuff again....

a week ago I unsuccessfully tried to sew... I have noticed when I aren't 100% that my sewing ability goes out the window, as it did that time, but today I have modified what I was trying to do and it worked, yay, now just to make a few modifications and I can make some more for others... I have made an apron type dress with a cowl neck and halter straps, its got a fishtail sort of effect from the centre back, I made it out of an old sari so its quite funky, I just have to find my red belt to go around the middle and its all good. :)

I will post a pic tonight when Bens home so that it shows more accurately what I have made.

2 comments:

Puerhan said...
March 9, 2009 at 11:57 AM

look forward to the picture! ;-D

Azlemed said...
March 9, 2009 at 12:07 PM

the dress has kinda got a 1930's feel to it now... will definitely post a pic later... might get K to take a photo, shes not bad with the camera.

Back to Home Back to Top SAHM Feminist. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.