facebook... addiction gone crazy

I am a facebook addict... I have little boxes for this and that, hundreds of acquaintances, games etc.... well not anymore, today I purged my friends list of people I knew once but that I dont communicate with over facebook or in any other situation, I left a pile of groups that I didnt want to belong to anymore, and I took little boxes and applications away as well that were just frustrating me.

So in someways I have streamlined my facebook usage so that it works as a networking tool and a great way to keep in contact with people who I interact with.

So byebye using facebook as a timewaster, more to using it in more positive ways, like chatting with my wee sister, looking at friends pictures etc.

D

2 comments:

Puerhan said...
March 1, 2009 at 10:16 PM

Nice work!

Of course I beat my fb addiction in another way! ;-)

I like the minimalism of twitter more now anyway. :-)

Azlemed said...
March 1, 2009 at 10:35 PM

It felt surprisingly good actually to get rid of all the excess baggage that goes with fb.

twitter is good, but I dont know many people who use it.

Back to Home Back to Top SAHM Feminist. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.