busy day running around

So I feel like I have been on the go all day, it started badly because we all slept in, then I had to take K to school, Ben to the dentist, then the Drs, then for an xray then home. Then Ben picked up K, took L to kindy, and we were then out again by 2:30 for K's parent teacher interviews, had to pick L up, back home for a cuppa, then Girls brigade at 4:30, home after six, cooked tea, put kids to bed, Ben had people arrive for landmark thing...


Reading it, this sounds totally mad, I am tired from being in the car so much, and I just cant really be bothered this evening, I have done some surfing, I am looking to make some apron dresses for over things for winter etc...

Its also a month today since the loss, and I am getting better but am still sad about lots of things, it was damn hard waiting for Ben to get his xray too as it was at the same place as they do scans so I felt overwhelmed with pregnant bumps etc.....

Girls brigade was fun, its great that I have something that I get to do with K.

Ben is busy doing Landmark stuff for the third night in a row so I am also feeling just a bit neglected company wise too....

K's parent teacher interview was really good, her teacher is happy with how she is going and said shes a lovely wee girl. Its nice as parents to hear things like this about your children and I was very proud of my girl.

anyway tomorrow is a new day so we will see what it brings.

0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top SAHM Feminist. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.