a most awesome may the 4th be with you day


I have had the most awesome day, I have been spoiled by my family and friends and that has made it my best birthday in a long time. I have for the past few years hated my birthday, its 6 years today since my Grandma died so its been tinged with sadness, but today I celebrated and loved my day.

My fabulous children and their Nanny threw me a party this afternoon, it was a kids party complete with cake, balloons, streamers, presents, jelly, lollies (sweets) chips etc, even cheerio sausages..... I loved it, the kids were buzzing all day and they made me go out for an hour so that they could do this for me.

Miss K has learned the German birthday song and she sung it with her Papa this morning, it was so very cool, the first time she has sung in German. Mr O has been walking around singing "to you, to you, to mama, to you" which is just as cute.

I got some lovely presents, ( the necklace I am wearing in the photo was one of them) flowers from good friends, and have been out to our fave cafe for tea. The kids gave me a European Charm bracelet and Ben has bought us tickets to the opening night Gala for the upcoming environmental film festival, so I am feeling totally loved and absolutely spoiled this year.

So May the Fourth be with you all too......

2 comments:

Angela said...
May 5, 2010 at 12:07 AM

That necklace is LOVELY! Love your blog title too.

(found ya via KMB)

Azlemed said...
May 5, 2010 at 4:47 PM

I am loving the necklace too, it just goes with so many outfits.

thanks for loving the title, it just suits where I am at :)

Back to Home Back to Top SAHM Feminist. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.