very scared

I have my appointment with CMH tomorrow, I am freaking out, I have had two bad experiences with them now so am feeling very wary of it all.

I am also scared of shifting, I shouldnt be but am freaking out about it, I havent started packing, I just dont even know where to start with it.. at least my clean washing pile is now all folded and put away, but thats not getting everything packed.

I am struggling with it all, part of me really wants to move, yet I am scared of the unknown, scared of making new neighbours etc.... just plain scared really.

Part of the shifting process has meant we have decided to get some new things.....

We bought new dinnersets today, we havent had a new one for ages and our plates and cups are looking terrible, so we decided to get a new one. Mitre 10 had a special on a nice plain white Maxwell and williams one, it was 2 sets for $79... so we bought two lots of two, so we can feed up to 16 people now, yay.

5 comments:

Deborah said...
May 24, 2009 at 11:26 PM

Thinking of you, Demelza.

Also, I have just been contemplating plain old white Maxwell and Williams dinner sets, for exactly the same reason i.e. the old set is getting down in numbers. We usually buy enough settings to serve 8, but I'm contemplating going up to 12 this time.

Azlemed said...
May 25, 2009 at 9:34 AM

Thanks D... not looking forward to this morning... have been nearly in tears getting K off to school cos she didnt want to go....

we were going to go to 12 setting, but at $49 for one set or $79 for two we decided to go with two, and its a porcelain set too which is really nice.

Julie said...
May 25, 2009 at 9:49 AM

Hey I just saw this and send you nice thoughts too. Best wishes.

Azlemed said...
May 25, 2009 at 10:09 AM

Thanks Julie... I hate feeling like this, am really hoping that the cmh team will actually be able to help this time.

Back to Home Back to Top SAHM Feminist. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.