Stuff

I have slightly gotten over my CMH visit, but still am fuming a bit about it. I am seeing my Midwife today so hoping to talk to her about what other services might be available for us. It will be good to see her as I will get to hear baby's heartbeat. I am 14 weeks now, so 2nd trimester which is really good. I also have to get a physio referal from her as my hips are getting worse, have started wearing stretchy bandage to help them.

In other events, we get the keys to our house on Friday which is really exciting. We have worked out pretty much which colours we are going to paint, and we are going to do some areas of magnetic paint on the kids walls too....

D

2 comments:

Puerhan said...
May 28, 2009 at 9:18 AM

magnetic paint? so you can stick things to the wall? sounds very cool! (and slightly freaky!)

Azlemed said...
May 28, 2009 at 10:08 AM

yeah magnetic paint, its so cool, you paint two coats, then just the colour of the walls over the top of it. better than them using drawing pins in the wall....

Back to Home Back to Top SAHM Feminist. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.