naming baby

I am now 32 weeks pregnant, and we are still struggling to come up with a boys name for this baby, we just recycled the girls name we had choosen for last time, but I am finding it so hard to come up with something that we both like for this wee one.

In other baby happenings, I am 32 weeks, bump is measuring 34 weeks, and is 3/5ths engaged, my Midwife is happy with how things are going at the moment, my blood pressure is good, and the acupuncture is keeping the nausea and vomitting at bay. I went to an osteopath yesterday to see about some relief for my hips, so far it seems to have worked, I arent waddling as much today and I dont have pain shooting up the middle of my pelvis which is great.

D

3 comments:

Puerhan said...
October 2, 2009 at 9:17 PM

name finding is difficult!

Glad to hear acupuncture helps.

x

Azlemed said...
October 4, 2009 at 1:06 PM

acupuncture and osteopathy.... miss only mainstream medicine is branching out.... yeah finding a boys name is a huge mission at the moment, we like Rata as a middle name but havent found anything else.

Anonymous said...
October 10, 2009 at 6:42 PM

I think now a days name finding is not an easy job since everyday new people are born and all of that is want new names so this difficulty arises.

nahrungserganzungsmittel

Back to Home Back to Top SAHM Feminist. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.