31 weeks today


yay the countdown to baby number 4's arrival is on. 63 days till our estimated due date, so really bubs could come 2 weeks either side of that date.

I actually took a picture of me today, I will upload it to here this evening so you can all see how big it is. I saw my Midwife on Saturday evening for monitoring cos I hadn't had enough movements and she thinks that my dates are more accurate for my size, anyway bubs is growing nicely and we are both happy with how things are going, my SPD hasn't been as bad this time which is really good, and I have some extra hands around the house till after bubs is born.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...
September 23, 2009 at 10:17 AM

ohh look you got that pregnancy glow going on.

Azlemed said...
September 23, 2009 at 11:40 AM

thanks, feeling very big now, cant bend over at all cos bump gets in the way.

Back to Home Back to Top SAHM Feminist. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.