bump is growing

Some days I just stare at my tummy with amazement, it just moves on its own which is quite strange but cool as well. I will be 28 weeks this Tuesday so finally in my last trimester, seems strange that we are in the final stages of my last pregnancy.

I am beginning to enjoy being pregnant too... its hugely obvious that I am pregnant, but its nice to be feeling that I am coping and that things will be OK with it all.

Miss K talks to my bump, she calls it cheeky monkey, its very cool, shes very interested in this pregnancy and I am pleased that shes old enough to enjoy it with us. Miss L thinks its a girl still, and I actually aren't sure what sex it is. K wants a boy for equity amongst the sexes in our house.

I don't even think Mr O has realised that anything is changing and if he hasn't he certainly isn't able to tell us.

So the last 12 weeks of my last pregnancy begin, Its sad in some ways that I wont ever be pregnant again, but for us four kids is a large family and for me four pregnancies and one loss is enough. My body isn't what it used to be and over 7 years of being pregnant or breastfeeding is enough for any one woman.

D

2 comments:

Stephanie said...
August 31, 2009 at 10:17 AM

That's so sweet. That last sentence really resonates with me. My body feels like it has been put through the ringer right now.

Azlemed said...
August 31, 2009 at 10:42 AM

my body and head felt like that after my loss too... I was devestated and physically tired too.... its good to know though when enough is enough, I know some women who have had 9 babies in 11 years and I do wonder if its at all good for them. D

Back to Home Back to Top SAHM Feminist. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.