breaking the addiction

because I am rather anxious at the moment I have been drinking a can or 600ml bottle of coke most days, but yesterday I decided no more, if I want coke it has to be coke zero and its not going to be as often as I have been drinking it, I am going to try to cut down sugar in my coffee too... why I ask myself? I am now the lightest I have been in over 10 years, yep 95kgs.. still too much but coming down so I need to get moving, I ran most of the way home pushing the double buggy this afternoon and walked rather quickly too school, so my aim is to walk the school trip faster, cut back on sugar and other crap food and really try to lose some more weight, I am liking being able to wear smaller clothes or having my clothes fit nicer so I am really trying to do this and to keep myself honest about it.

D

4 comments:

Anjuli said...
November 18, 2010 at 4:24 PM

Good on You. Its hard work but the rewards are great when they come. :)

Widge said...
November 18, 2010 at 8:14 PM

I know your pain too well :( I drink a can of v almost daily. so bad yeat so so good ;)

stef said...
November 18, 2010 at 9:46 PM

I went cold turkey on coke about 5 years ago and never looked back.

Azlemed said...
November 19, 2010 at 11:20 AM

I am really trying with the no coke thing, Ben has done it.. I just need to stop using it as a crutch I think. I had some coke zero yesterday but it just didnt do it for me, so I think I just have to go hard on this, I need some tips as to how to drink more water though....

Back to Home Back to Top SAHM Feminist. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.