what to say...

other than the expletives that are running around in my head. the guy cam back with an offer, we counteroffered today and hes said nope.. wont budge..... so what do we do.....

I am grumpy, we can afford to raise the price we offered, but do we, or do we wait a week then offer a different price. am totally confused.

it doesnt help that its been quite warm today and the kids have been grumpy with it, therefore i am a bit less patient than normal.

hmmmm..................................................

ps i like dots..........................

4 comments:

tomandemma said...
January 9, 2009 at 8:11 AM

Him not budging in his price isn't a negotiation. You should wait a week and give the message the you're looking around - see if he comes back with a better offer. Otherwise that might just not be the house for you right now.

puerhan said...
January 9, 2009 at 10:00 AM

Ditto, he's not negotiating and you can wait a week. Focus on the qualities of that place that you like most and imagine what it will be like to enjoy those qualities... don't be attached to that specific place I would suggest ... you never know another with the right qualities might just turn up!

xx

Azlemed said...
January 9, 2009 at 11:57 AM

we have a couple of concerns about the house, the ground was damp underneath it, and it looks like there has been water pooling near the drains.... thats another reason we dont want to pay too much for it..

We will go open homing on sunday and see what else is out there too...

love D

tomandemma said...
January 9, 2009 at 3:36 PM

Shopping for a house and the whole negotiation is really hard and really stressful and you're doing great. Good luck with your open homing on Sunday - it's great gawking in other peoples houses!

Back to Home Back to Top SAHM Feminist. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.