tired grumpy and stressed

I am tired, had have a nasty headache all day and I am stressing out big time... I have had a busy day yesterday with 18 kids here for Miss L's party so had a quiet day today, but my big stress at the moment is more worry actually... I am scared, Miss K is having her tonsils out tomorrow, I know its routine, I know what they will do etc, but shes my baby and I don't like the idea of her being in pain....

so i am scared, stressed, anxious etc, we have to be at the hospital at 7am and things will go from there, I know that it should be fine... but shes so little and shes my wee girl .... and i am just being normal...

9 comments:

Anonymous said...
September 12, 2010 at 10:29 PM

Hey D,

I know its scary and a worry, but at the same time, its good she is getting them out now. I was 25 when mine were removed.

She will heal faster than if she was an adult and its not painful for too long.

Pete

Azlemed said...
September 12, 2010 at 10:57 PM

thanks, I know in my head that she will be ok, and that its a lot easier to do it now than as a adult, but its still hard as a parent to choose to cause pain to make her better if that makes sense.

D

Pedro Garcia Millan said...
September 14, 2010 at 12:07 PM
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Pedro Garcia Millan said...
September 14, 2010 at 12:08 PM
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Pedro Garcia Millan said...
September 14, 2010 at 12:08 PM
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Pedro Garcia Millan said...
September 14, 2010 at 12:09 PM
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
stef said...
September 14, 2010 at 3:37 PM

Hope things went ok.

Azlemed said...
September 16, 2010 at 10:59 PM

Hey Stef, things went well, shes loving the ice blocks and jelly thing. we are letter writing to keep her amused.. which is quite fun.. hoping for some postcards in the mail soon from friends around the world... sounds like your trip is amazing.
D

Azlemed said...
September 16, 2010 at 10:59 PM

I removed Pedros comments because they didnt make sense and were a rant. D

Back to Home Back to Top SAHM Feminist. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.